MyHotComments.com

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This is a glimpse into the everyday life of the Fontenot's. It all started at Chili's, Best friends/co-workers that rescued each other from their rebellious lives. We immediately knew this was going to be a forever kind of love and it all happened so fast. We moved in together & in no time we were expecting a child. Matthew Alan was born on February 9, 2008 & our lives changed for the better. Matthew has taught us so much about sacrifice and unconditional love. Our whole outlook on life has changed now that he is here. We currently live in Lafayette, Louisiana. Billy is a cook at Zea's restaurant and is going back to school for engineering. Jessica is STILL in school pursuing a degree in psychology. We married on August 9, 2008...We aren’t perfect, but we’re perfect for each other. We live a simple yet amazing life. Everyday is a new adventure & as we learn from each other & cherish each treasured moment, we know never to take any of it for granted. We miss our family and friends and hopefully this blog will keep us close and updated even with the distance between us. We love you!
MyHotComments.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Symptoms Begin!

I have been really nauseated lately..and the past couple of days I can't stop puking. I am starting to feel really tired, but have no time to sleep because of Matthew and school. I have not had much of an appetite either. This is a lot different from my first pregnancy...looking forward to the 2nd trimester! Go to the doctor on the 30th..!

4 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Maybe it's a girl this time!

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad I don't know what that is like! They say every pregnancy is different though...

Adrienne said...

I'm looking at all of Matthew's baby pictures and I can't even believe he used to be that small! They grow up too fast! What am I going to do?! And your belly pictures! Your tummy was huge! (Not in a bad way, you were NOT fat but it's just so big compared to mine right now) Will mine get like that? Mike said the other day that he can't remember what I looked like before I was pregnant! haha!

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

hey, don't forget to sign up for my giveaway this week.. it's SUPER cute!

http://teamimhoff.blogspot.com