MyHotComments.com

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This is a glimpse into the everyday life of the Fontenot's. It all started at Chili's, Best friends/co-workers that rescued each other from their rebellious lives. We immediately knew this was going to be a forever kind of love and it all happened so fast. We moved in together & in no time we were expecting a child. Matthew Alan was born on February 9, 2008 & our lives changed for the better. Matthew has taught us so much about sacrifice and unconditional love. Our whole outlook on life has changed now that he is here. We currently live in Lafayette, Louisiana. Billy is a cook at Zea's restaurant and is going back to school for engineering. Jessica is STILL in school pursuing a degree in psychology. We married on August 9, 2008...We aren’t perfect, but we’re perfect for each other. We live a simple yet amazing life. Everyday is a new adventure & as we learn from each other & cherish each treasured moment, we know never to take any of it for granted. We miss our family and friends and hopefully this blog will keep us close and updated even with the distance between us. We love you!
MyHotComments.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

After Vacation!








Vacation was Awesome! I had a three week break from school and filled all of it up with good fun and relaxiation! I spent quality time with Matthew and also put myself first for once! I got to spend time on the beach with my hubby, which was great! I traveled a lot...Slidell, Gulf Shores, Covington and Natchitoches! I spent a lot of time with my sister and my good friends and I miss them sooo much! Billy and I attended a concert Sunday with Tasha, Danny B. Sam and a some more friends and had a great time! I had a difficult time adjusting back to reality once it was all over! I have not been to the gym yet and I can tell!! I have been getting a little time in at home to work out..but need to get to the gym to shed pounds ( think I gained a few during break!) Billy has his schedule for school and I am nervous! Big changes are coming at the end of the summer..I will most likely have to work and we are planning to make another baby at the end of August! I am getting nervous about the changes, but I will except the challenges with my head held high! I am already back in school, my abnormal psychology class started Tuesday and I am actually excited about it! I don't think it is going to be as difficult as my last class and most of the material seems very interesting! Matthew is showing off a lot these days..he is VERY intelligent and friendly! He says a lot of different words and comes up with something new to show me everday! He waves and says hi to every stranger and is constantly making me and his daddy laugh till we cry! Billy is almost perfect in my eyes...he works so hard and never complains! We enjoy our times together..he recently just purchased a new laptop for school. Anyone want to buy an older laptop!?! Hopefully we can sale it and get some much needed cash! Other then that its a busy next three weeks!

0 comments: