MyHotComments.com

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This is a glimpse into the everyday life of the Fontenot's. It all started at Chili's, Best friends/co-workers that rescued each other from their rebellious lives. We immediately knew this was going to be a forever kind of love and it all happened so fast. We moved in together & in no time we were expecting a child. Matthew Alan was born on February 9, 2008 & our lives changed for the better. Matthew has taught us so much about sacrifice and unconditional love. Our whole outlook on life has changed now that he is here. We currently live in Lafayette, Louisiana. Billy is a cook at Zea's restaurant and is going back to school for engineering. Jessica is STILL in school pursuing a degree in psychology. We married on August 9, 2008...We aren’t perfect, but we’re perfect for each other. We live a simple yet amazing life. Everyday is a new adventure & as we learn from each other & cherish each treasured moment, we know never to take any of it for granted. We miss our family and friends and hopefully this blog will keep us close and updated even with the distance between us. We love you!
MyHotComments.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In The Begginning...

So..How can I make this short & simple? Well I can't, its just not possible. Billy moved from his hometown of Jennings, Louisiana in 2006. He decided to give college a break and pursue some real adventure. Some of his good friends and him decided to start a band. That is my husband, the risk taker moved to Natchitoches, Louisiana. I was working at Chili's and of course the band idea fell through and he got a real job at Chili's also. I was engaged at the time whenever Billy walked through Chili's doors with his crazy hair and rock star style. He says he could not take his eyes off me and always thought about pursuing the "cute hostess" at the door. I did not think much, until one of my friends gave him a makeover and all I can say was "Wow our bartender sure is hot!" My sister and Bill became friends, since we all three worked together and she says he was always asking about me and the stability of my engagement. Well of course I became single and Billy and I became very good friends. I had no idea he was interested in me and thought he was a typical flirt/player. Young girls flung at him left and right and he would come back to me and share all the details. And Yes I was a little jealous. I kept wondering why not me...I was freshly single for the first time in three years, but did not want to be just another one of his girls. I dated some and they were all complete losers! Billy did not understand why I kept going after the same ol' idiots. I gave up on men and focused on school. I can remember the first time Billy gave me the hint that he liked me. He walked into Chili's after being gone for two weeks and sat at my table alone. He asked if I would be his server and we sat and talked for a while. He flirted some and I could not help but think he was charming. I went home that night and realized I liked him. March 8, 2008 a year and a half of a great friendship ended between Billy and I...he kissed me :) One night at work, we decided to help out our manager and clean the restaurant. Along with some of our friends we ate pizza and had a few beers. Towards the end of the night our co-workers played drinking games, while Bill and I kept painting and cleaning. He walked over to me, grabbed my hand and asked "U want to make out in the freezer"? I looked at him speechless and let it take a minute to sink in, then replied yes. Even though it was cold and at Chili's family restaurant, it was the best kiss ever! At that moment Billy stole my heart forever. Later that night a couple of our friends and I went to Billy's place. Bill and I stayed up until the early morning hours talking about everything. He confessed that he had liked me for a long time and told me he wanted us to continue. Bill had me wrapped like a little 8th grade school girl. The next day he called everyone we knew and told him the big news..that we were a couple :) I don't know I ever managed without him. He changed my life for the better and still is my best friend. Here are some pictures of us from the beg ginning..seems like such a long time ago!

0 comments: